Thursday, November 14, 2013

SUMMER MAXI FOR MCCALLS 6559

Now there is one thing that I love and that is a summer maxi. This pattern (M6559) is great for me. I really enjoyed this pattern, not only because of the look but also for its simplicity. The only advise I have is buy it, make it and rock it!! Here aM6559 (1)_cropre my pictures and review:

Pattern Description: Very close fitting, pullover dresses. Front seam detail, bias upper and middle fronts, lower front and back. All narrow hems.


Pattern Sizing: (14-16-18-20-22) I cut a size 18/20 (see alterations).


Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes


Were the instructions easy to follow? Extremely easy


What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? Love everything about this pattern. I love maxi dresses!!!


Fabric Used: Jersey Knit


Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: I cut a size 16 in the shoulders; size 18 fromM6559 (6)_crop bust to waist and a 20 in hips. Because of the fabric you will need to cut this smaller.


Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Most definately will l make it again and recommend it to others.  


Conclusion: BUY IT! MAKE IT! ROCK IT!!

M6559 (7)_crop

No comments: