Monday, November 11, 2013

Made for a Beautiful Niece (New Look 6045 & Simplicity 5990)

I decided to make an nice skirt and top for my niece back in August.  I used two out-of-print patterns NL6045 & S5990.  I think that they turned out great and she just loved it.

Pattern Description: Junior tops

Pattern Sizing: 3/4 - 13/14

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes
NL 6045

Were the instructions easy to follow? Very Easy

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I love the ease and simplicity of the pattern.

Fabric Used: Cotton

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:None

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes I would make it again and some of the other views. I would definate recommend it to beginners.

Conclusion: I like this pattern.

No comments: