Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MIMI G - MAXI DRESS TUTORIAL

Mimi G is one of my favorite blogger.  I decided to try her maxi dress tutorial.  I was very please that her tutorial was in video form.  As much as I do not like to make anything without a pattern, Mimi made this dress easy and fun to make.

I am very happy with this dress.  Thanks Mimi.

Pattern Description: Knit maxi dress

Pattern Sizing: Based upon your own measurements. Mimi gives you the formula to work it out.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I love how simple this dress was to make. Especially since I do not like to make things without a pattern.

Fabric Used: cotton knit

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: Only based upon my own measurements.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes I do plan to make one more and I do recommend it to other, especially beginners.

Conclusion: I enjoyed making this dress.



No comments: