Wednesday, December 24, 2014
This post was like soup to my soul.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Sunday, August 31, 2014
I have been sewing for several years now and I spend a bit of money in doing this. So there is definitely a reason why I sew:
- Sewing is my way of expressing my individuality.
- Sewing is a way for me to escape stress.
- I feel that the garments I make are better made quality wise for me than the ones I buy.
- The garments I sew last longer than my store bought ones.
- It makes me feel good when I make something and no one can tell that it is home sewn.
For me this is the best investment that i have made. It is also the best give that God has given me.
I have been away a long time. Unfortunately I have been dealing with some personal and professional issues. As God is moving me to a new plain I am trying to take things at my own pace. I see that He has so much in store for me. I am hoping to be back soon!!
Although the problem may be rooted in the past, the prescription is a present word from God!
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
I found this to be a very interesting read. Thanks a lot to Dressed to a "Tee" for sharing.