Thursday, November 14, 2013

KWIK SEW 3446

k3446 (1)k3446 (6)
      Now I know that this pattern is a costume pattern, but I wanted to make this for a friend named Shandora.  Her baby is due in December and I have always thought that a newborn should have a pram.  Baby Lauren’s colors are hot pink and lime. This is how baby Lauren’s pram came out. (Please excuse my foot in the pictures. I had to stand on my cutting table to take these pictures.)
k3446 (8)k3446 (7)

Pattern Description: Baby costume include hot pepper, flower and pea pod. Bodies have raglan sleevs with mitt, hood with elastic in casing, and center front zipper.


Pattern Sizing: Baby xs-s-m-l-xl

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?yes
Were the instructions easy to follow? They were pretty easy for assembly. Be careful when placing the sleeves and putting the elastic in the casing.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? There was nothing that I did not like. I was very pleased with this pattern and the outcome.

Fabric Used: Fleece

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: None

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes
k3446 (12)k3446 (10)