Saturday, May 4, 2013

S2406



Pattern Description: Misses' dress in three lengths with sleeve variations.



Pattern Sizing: 6-14, I chose 12



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes



Were the instructions easy to follow? They were very easy to follow until I got to the sleeve. Originally I was going to do view B, but the instruction for this view were very confusing. I decided not to do view B. I settled on View D.



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

I liked everything about the pattern except the sleeve instructions.

Fabric Used: I am not sure what type of fabric this is because my daughter picked it out.



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: The back opening was a bit much for my daughter at her age. I shortened the back opening.



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes I would definately try it again and I do recommend it to others.



Conclusion: Love the look.




No comments: