Friday, May 3, 2013

M5850

This was something that I did for my daughter back in February 2011.  She seemed to be very happy with it. M5850 gave several options to choose from. My daughter chose the one shoulder bubble skirt option.


Pattern Description: Lined dresses are 4" above the knee and have back zipper closure. Package features interchangeable components to create your own design.



Pattern Sizing: (12-18) I used a size 14.



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes



Were the instructions easy to follow? Somewhat. The instructions sometimes seemed to be all over the place due to the interchangeable components.



What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I like the fact that you are able to decide how you want the dress to look.



Fabric Used: Polyester satin.



Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: none



Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes and Yes



Conclusion: over all it was somewhat easy. I did this early on in my sewing journey. I did not know what I know now. and to me it turned out just fine.




No comments: