Friday, May 3, 2013

S2305

This is a Cynthia Rowley pattern that my daughter picked out.  She like Cynthia's patterns.  The fabric is something that she picked up so I really don't know what kind it is. The main characteristic o this fabric, is that it is crinkly. I had a hard time trying to not iron out the crinkles.


sleeve detail

I had also made the clutch purse that was apart of the pattern in two different fabrics.




 


Pattern Description: Misses' dresses and skirts, each in two lengths and purse.

Pattern Sizing: Size 4-12, I chose size 12.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Yes
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I like the ease of the pattern and the detailing.

Fabric Used: Undetermined. My daughter picked it out. Whenever she picks out fabric she does not check to see what it is.
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:No alterations, but if I make it again I would make it a little bit longer. I used one of my decorative stitches from my machine. For the purse I did not use grommets, I decided to use ribbon and embroidery.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes

Conclusion: My daughter loved the finished garment. I also made the purse that went along with it.








No comments: