Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hello Dezigners, I have been very busy with all my sewing projects. It has been a long time since I have been soo inspired and so amped to make so many things. Because of the energy to create, I have not had alot of time to blog. SO I am starting again today.  

For so many years I used to look in catalog and wish I had the money to buy those things or make them. Now that I have the money, I prefer to make them. I started back in May as I was preparing for my trip to Chicago for my youngest son's Naval graduation. And the mojo has not stopped.

And yes!! I am going to show pictures of my son, because I am proud of him.

This is the inspiration photo.
 



This is my version
McCall's 6744

Pattern Description: Misses dresses: pullover dresses have bodice variation, elasticized (seamed) waist, and narrow hem.

Pattern Sizing: Large

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes

Were the instructions easy to follow?Yes

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
There was nothing to dislike. The pattern was easy an quick.
Fabric Used: Cotton/poly Knit

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: None

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Yes already have.

Conclusion: Highly recommend this pattern.



















3 comments:

Selva said...

wonderful styling..and print also good..

Joyce in NC said...

Great looking dress! Congrats to your son.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU SELVA KUMAR AND JOYCE IN NC.