Tuesday, April 30, 2013


This was another project attempt in the spring of 2011 in the beginning stages of my sewing . What I learned from the  B5427  project was that I had to become more knowledgeable about fabric, their properties, and selecting the correct fabric for each project.  This was the wrong time of year for polyester satin.  It did not breathe and I was extremely hot in it. (Please excuse the shoes, it was a long day at church.)

I tried to be a little creative by adding some rhinestone to the jacket.  This jacket looks a bit different now because I also added to some colored stones to it.  I made a hand clutch Simplicity 2166 to go with it.

No comments: